Morocco Tours from USA offers you the opportunity to discover the magic land of Morocco from USA. Morocco Travel is an outstanding company that has served thousands of US travelers in Morocco. Therefore, this article is an outcome of a rich experience.
Usually, when American travelers visit Morocco, they stay for a long time. The tours they book range between 7 days and 15 days. As a result, we will talk about three main tours namely, 7 days, 10 days, and 15 days. However, if these tours aren’t what you are looking for, just email us and we will do our best to help you.
Yet, the tours are most likely similar and all target the main attractions in Morocco. The difference relies on the number of places to visit and the speed of visit; which means that, in the long tours, you spend more time in some places and you visit more destinations.
10 Days itinerary from Casablanca
If you are looking for the best Morocco tours from USA, 10 days Morocco Tour would be the best choice. In 10 days, you can discover all the best attractions in Morocco; that includes Casablanca, Marrakesh, Chefchaouen, Fez, the Desert…etc.
10 Days are customized in such a way that ensures the comfort and the lux of traveling. It means that you don’t rush, or jump from one place to another without actually enjoying the place.
What makes 10 days distinguishable is its variety. In each city, you spend a day or two, you discover, you enjoy, and also you take time to see.
12 Days itinerary from Casablanca
The difference between 10 days and 12 days is that you spend 2 days in Fez instead of 1 day. Fez is the oldest surviving city in the world. Moreover, it is captivating and its old city is bigger than that of Marrakesh. As a result, We think that it is better to spend two days there.
The other alternative in 12 days tour is to include Essaouira. If you are a lover of Game of Thrones, then you may think of spending only 1 day in Fez and reserve the extra day to visit Essaouira. It worth it.
Essaouira was used as a backdrop in the Game of Thrones. It’s a calm and beautiful city.
7 Days itinerary from Casablanca
Many people have only 1-week vacation and they like to visit the exotic land of Morocco, and when we talk about Americans, we talk about desert, camels, and wild adventure. Americans like to visit the desert and experience wold life, they like to see monkeys, and travel to see nature. This is why our 7 days to from Casablanca make the desert as its main destination.
7 days is short, but when you look for the best Morocco tours from USA, 7 days to the desert is certainly on of them.
In 7 days, you discover the imperial cities of Morocco and the desert. However, due to the short time, we travel in the same day to Fez. If you arrived early to Morocco, then you can see all the places along the way. However, if you arrive late, then we will travel directly to Fez; as a result, it will be better if you fly a day before the start your tour in Morocco in the morning.
In 7 days tours, we prioritize the top attractions; however, if you have some needs, you can just email us and we plan another 7 days according to your desire.
Activities related to Morocco Tours from USA
There are plenty of activities that you can enjoy when you travel with us.
- Camel Trekking: when you travel with Morocco Travel, you will ride a camel at least twice. When you reach the village of Merzouga, the driver will drop you off there; then, you will ride camels that will take you to the heart of the desert where you spend your night. Moreover, they will take you back to the vilage in the next morning.
- Desert camping: One of the favorite activities that Americans enjoy is camping in the desert. You spend one night in the desert without mobiles, electricity, or any sign of modernity. It’s a primitive life. Amazing! isn’t it?
- Visiting Ayt Benhaddou: Ksar Ait Benhaddou is one of the top UNESCO icons in Morocco. It’s a fortified set of buildings close to each other to form a unique design. Ayt Benhaddou used as a background for many Hollywood movies which made it popular worldwide. In addition, many scenes have been shot there in Game of Thrones?
- Visiting the imperial cities. The cities include Rabat, Meknes, Fez, and Marrakesh.
- Seeing wild monkeys: You will have the chance to see wild monkeys in the cedar forest of Azrou; in addition, you can even feed them, giving them bananas.
- Buying old items: Morocco is a country rich in terms of artisanat and hand made products. Therefore, you will find thousands of precious items you may like, just make sure to make your calculations before you come.
- Living in Traditional Riads: Morocco Travel doesn’t sell only travels, but also an experience. Therefore, we always book in traditional Riads. Modern hotels are to be found everywhere, but traditionalism, it’s what you are looking for in Morocco. This is why there is fierce competition as far as Riads are concerned.
What is the best time to visit Morocco
If you intend to visit the desert, then the summer is not a good choice. The best time to visit Morocco is autumn or spring. During these seasons, the weather in Morocco isn’t cold or hot. You can enjoy the desert as well as the other parts of Morocco in a peaceful environment.
The peak seasons start between mid-September and the 1st of January, and between March and late Mai. These are the best times for desert lovers.
Indeed, We can arrnge all type of Morocco Tours from USA. Based on our ewperience, we think that the tour we proposed are the best. However, people have different tasts and we are aware of that. Therefore, if these tours don’t suite you, please email us. Describe what you want, and we will do our best to help you.