When you look for the best Morocco Tours from USA on the net, you get lost as you find thousands of tours provided by different websites around there. That’s exhausting especially if you are looking for the best tour to book and you are afraid to miss something important. Unlike international websites, we are locals and we use Moroccan roads every day. Therefore, we know every corner and the advice we give are based on experience, not on something we read elswhere.
Moreover, we have served thousands of US travelers during the years and we know what they like. Though people are different and each traveler is unique, there are many things they share in common. Therefore, in this article, we will share with you the best itineraries and there is no need to look elsewhere. We know these itineraries as you know the itinerary between your home and your office.
The tours we propose here offer a variety of choices and landscapes. They mix culture, history, adventure, and they give you the opportunity to discover the magic land of Morocco from USA.
Usually, when American travelers visit Morocco, they stay for a long time. The tours they book range between 7 days and 15 days. The reason behind that is that they fly for a long distance and they find spending four days worthless. They don’t travel all that distance to spend only few days. Therefore, they prefer to stay longer so that they can feel and experience Morocco in depth
Table of Contents
What is the best Morocco Tour to choose?
If you travel from USA to Morocco, the best tours to choose from are 10 days, 12 days, 14 days. However, if you don’t have time, it’s better to book at least 7 days.
In this article, we will present these tours to you and what makes them special. However, if you didn’t find what you are looking for, just email us and we will help you customize your perfect one.
The tours are most likely similar as they include the main attractions in Morocco. The difference relies on the number of places you visit and the pace of travel. The more the tour is long, the more time you have to enjoy and discover destinations.
10 Days tour from Casablanca
If you are looking for the best Morocco tours from USA, 10 days Morocco Tour is by far the best tour to book. In 10 days, you can discover almost all the best attractions in Morocco; that includes Casablanca, Marrakesh, Chefchaouen, Fez, the Desert, and many other interesting locations.
10 Days tour is customized in such a way that ensures the comfort and the lux of traveling. It means that you don’t rush, or jump from one place to another without actually enjoying the place.
What makes 10 days distinguishable is its variety. In each city, you spend a day or two, you discover, you enjoy, and also you take time to see.
The only shortcoming of this tour is that you exclude either Chefchaouen or Essaouira from the tour. If you choose to visit Essaouira, you can’t visit Chefchaouen and vis-versa. All the other things are similar
12 Days tour from Casablanca
The difference between 10 days and 12 days is that you spend 2 days in Fez instead of 1 day. Fes is the oldest surviving city in the world and one day is not enough to discover its charm. Therefore, we added two days for the 12 days so that travelers can enjoy the city.
The other alternative is to include Essaouira instead of 2 days in Fes. If you are a lover of Game of Thrones, you may think of spending only 1 day in Fez and reserving the extra day to visit Essaouira. Essaouira worths your time just like the city of Fes.
The other itinerary is similar to 10 days.
14 Days Best All Inclusive Tour from USA
If you have more time and money, 14 days is the best Morocco tour package that you can book from USA.T It is an inclusive tour that includes all the major attractions in Morocco.
In this tour, you don’t skip anything but instead, you spend more time in some places like Marakkech, two days, Fes, Two days and much more. This tour takes you to the desert, Taroudant, Agadir, Essaouira, and many other destinations.
We always recommend this tour for US travelers who have more time. However, if you are squeezed by time, we cannot recommend less than 7 days.
7 Days itinerary from Casablanca
Some US travelers have only 1-week and they like to visit Morocco alongside the other countries in Europe. Therefore, they prefer to head over Morocco for 7 days and experience the charm of the country.
Americans like the Desert, camels, monkeys, and experience firsthand the wildlife. Therefore, we made 7 days tour from USA and we concentrated on the desert and its surrondings.
However, though 7 days is short, when you look for the best Morocco tours from USA, 7 days to the desert is certainly one of them.
In 7 days, you discover the imperial cities of Morocco and the desert, but due to the short time, we travel on the same day to Fez. However, if you arrived early to Morocco, we can see all the places along the way.
The shortcomings of 7 days is that you don’t see many locations like Meknes, Chefchaouen, Volubilis, Essaouira…etc. On 7 days tours, we prioritize the top attractions and it’s impossible to see the whole Morocco in this very short time.
Activities related to Morocco Tours from USA
Finally, you decided to BOOK your trip to Morocco from USA, here are some activities that you will enjoy when you travel with us.
- Camel Trekking: when you travel with Morocco Travel, you will ride a camel at least twice. When you reach the village of Merzouga, the driver will drop you off there; then, you will ride camels that will take you to the heart of the desert where you spend your night. Moreover, they will take you back to the vilage in the next morning.
- Desert camping: One of the favorite activities that Americans enjoy is camping in the desert. You spend one night in the desert without mobiles, electricity, or any sign of modernity. It’s a primitive life. Amazing! isn’t it?
- Visiting Ayt Benhaddou: Ksar Ait Benhaddou is one of the top UNESCO icons in Morocco. It’s a fortified set of buildings close to each other to form a unique design. Ayt Benhaddou used as a background for many Hollywood movies which made it popular worldwide. In addition, many scenes have been shot there in Game of Thrones?
- Visiting the imperial cities. The cities include Rabat, Meknes, Fez, and Marrakesh.
- Seeing wild monkeys: You will have the chance to see wild monkeys in the cedar forest of Azrou; in addition, you can even feed them, giving them bananas.
- Buying old items: Morocco is a country rich in terms of artisanat and hand-made products. Therefore, you will find thousands of precious items you may like, just make sure to make your calculations before you come.
- Living in Traditional Riads: Morocco Travel doesn’t sell only travels, but also experience. Therefore, we always book in traditional Riads. Modern hotels are to be found everywhere, but traditionalism, it’s what you are looking for in Morocco. This is why there is fierce competition as far as Riads are concerned.
What is the best time to book your tour to Morocco
If you intend to visit the desert, then the summer is not a good choice. The best time to visit Morocco is autumn and spring. During these seasons, the weather in Morocco isn’t cold or hot. You can enjoy the desert as well as the other parts of Morocco in a peaceful environment.
The peak seasons start in mid-September and end in the 1st of January, and start again in March and end in late Mai. These are the best times for desert lovers.
Indeed, We can arrange all types of Morocco Tours from USA. Based on our experience, we think that the tour we proposed here are the best. However, people have different tastes and we respect that. If you have a special requirement or a place to visit, or need simply customize your tour, we are so flexible and our business model is based on customized tours. Therefore, don’t hesitate to contact us.